That's right. You. My reader. Here's what I know about you...
- You know something is missing in your content...that connection with the audience, that spark.
- You know you have more to share, but you’re not sure how. You feel blocked.
- You have so much value to offer (whether you know it or not), but you struggle to put it into words.
- You might not even remember what your VOICE sounds like. You haven't heard it in so long. That creative voice inside you. That voice only you can share with your readers.
- You're afraid to be vulnerable with your audience--because what would that look like?
About me + You
I help creative entrepreneurs create content freely, wholeheartedly, and bravely. Not fearlessly.
Fear doesn’t leave the moment you throw open the doors to NEXT. It’s there with you--just like it was with you when you fell in love for the first time, took that new job, or knew you were going to be a parent.
That moment. That fear. And you fell anyway. You’re afraid and you walk through to NEXT anyway.
That’s brave creation. That’s what I want for you.
Specific problems I help you solve
Before >> after:
- Jumbled, directionless content hot mess >> Focused, clear content that serves you and your reader.
- Missing connection with your audience >> Content that engages your reader on an emotional level.
- Missing content opportunities and blind-spots >> Uncovering new pathways, perspectives, and passions for your content.
- Meaningless, flat content >> Content that resonates with your readers and is infused with your perspective, your voice, you.
now...Who am i
<< That's me
Melanie J. Sparks
Brave Content Creator + Strategist + Coach
I finally discovered what I want to do with my life! (It only took 40+ years.) I want to be a part of the unfolding of your creative dreams. To help other women build that mix of strength, vulnerability, resilience, and wholeness around their creative selves. This is my lifework, my real career.
I've been at this, in some form or another, for 17 years, chiseling away at communication, marketing, and content creation. I like to think I've gotten better and even become an expert over the years.
I'm a blogger, content strategist, poet, and fiction writer. I live in Kentucky with my husband, our youngest daughter, and two beagles. I'm also mom to a lovely older daughter, who has blessed me with two grand-babies.
In case you're wondering, I earned a Bachelor of Arts in Journalism. I'm completing a Master of Science in Organizational Communication (December 2017). I'm also Hubspot Inbound Marketing Certified.
Looking for my freelance writing and editing services?