Is this what readers
No Strategy + No Plan = Tumbleweeds
You know content is king. You know the right content helps you connect with the right clients. But you haven't posted new content in months...
Hear that sound? It's the reader clicking away.
Does this sounds familiar?
- I have no strategy or plan for my content.
- I have no idea how to make my content work for me.
- I'm overwhelmed by all the things I have to do in my business and life.
You Can Create lovable Content.
and It doesn't have to hurt.
You're going to feel giddy when you click publish because you're 100 percent sure your content is useful, engaging, and memorable.
You're going to click publish like a boss--an organized, consistent boss.
You're going to publish content that keeps your readers coming back for more.
Your readers will bookmark your content. Read it three times. Take notes. Share it with their friends.
Your readers will LOVE your content. Love your blog. Maybe even love you just a little.
What if you could create content your readers love without losing
all of your free time?
Create Content Like a Boss
The four-week Create Content Like a Boss program is for entrepreneurs who want to create lovable, consistent content, but need a strategy, plan, and system.
This is not a “download the PDF and figure it out on your own” deal. This is a one-on-one experience designed to help you upgrade your entire content creation system. I’ll be there to guide you through the process, help you get unstuck, and offer support.
What would it feel like to have your content game together? To know exactly what you're publishing next and WHY. To know you're meeting your readers' needs. To create content without feeling like a frazzled, scattered mess.
Let's work together to take you from tumbleweed farmer to content boss.
How It works
(and what you get)
Four 60-Minute One-on-One Sessions
Delivered via video call and recorded
Over the next four weeks, we'll roll up our sleeves and build your content foundation, based on:
Week one: Developing your Content Strategy
- Determine the right path for your content based on your expertise, your readers' needs, and how you can help them.
- Hone in on your target audience and build a messaging framework with your brand values.
- Set your sights on what makes sense for you and your audience and take purposeful action based on your why.
- Outline goals, strategies, and measurements to put your content to work for you.
week two: Planning your content
- Learn to mine your life for relevant ideas and sift to content gold.
- Map out the what, when, how, and where of your content, so you know exactly what to post, publish, and email for the next three months.
- Establish a content creation schedule that works for you.
week three: Creating content in a smart, strategic way
- Uncover your personal story and voice.
- Map your process from start to finish.
- Get time-saving processes and templates for outlining and drafting your content.
- Learn to finalize your content with a quick checklist.
week four: implementing your new system and adapting
- Bust through the perfectionism and fear of rejection and criticism that has been holding you back.
- Get an easy-to-use system to evaluate the effectiveness of your content.
- Take the system for a spin and adjust to make it work for you.
Our one-on-one video sessions will take place on Zoom and will be recorded for your reference. You'll receive a link to the session the day before and a link to the recording within 24 hours of the session (unless the tech gremlins have evil plans).
Workbook + Templates
You'll receive access to your private client folder on Google Drive (unless that doesn't work for you). In that folder, I'll place applicable workbooks and templates prior to each session.
Completed Reports + Plans
Within 2-3 business days of each session, you'll receive access to personalized reports and plans inside your client folder:
- Week 1: Your Content GPS report + Strategic Content Plan.
- Week 2: Your three-month Content Calendar + a potential content creation work schedule.
- Week 3: Your Content Creation Map + Smart Content Outline template, filled in with an example of your content.
- Week 4: Your Content Eval Dashboard.
- Content inventory and assessment of up to 12 of your current blog posts. ($150 value - This is a detailed review of your content: how it meets reader needs, the strength of your headlines, ideas for content upgrades, and more.)
Get the four-week Create Content Like a Boss program for one payment of $797.
It takes meaningful, consistent action to create raving-fan-worthy content.
I can keep you accountable, offer encouragement, and troubleshoot issues after the program ends.
Let's continue our work together for three months with the Accountability Package:
- 30-minute video call once a month for three months.
- Once a week email check-in.
Investment for the Accountability Package: $247
Ready to Get Started?
The first step is a free 20-minute intro call to chat about your content and how I might be able to help. If we're a good fit, I'll email with payment instructions and an invitation to schedule our first session.
Even established content creators get awesome results from
working with me
"Melanie's suggestions helped me repurpose and revive older content, and it gave me an outside perspective on my strengths and weaknesses. She offered concrete, simple action steps I could take to improve each blog post.
I love that I have a punch list of techniques to try, and I feel like I understand exactly what I should do next.
I already have so much clarity, thanks to this process, on how to improve my product sales pages to reach my audience better, and a long list of blog posts that will help me attract my ideal reader."
Emily McGee, My Adaptable Career
Just Right and Not Even Close
I want this to work for you, but I know it won't work for everyone.
Who's a good fit for Create Content Like a Boss?
- You're a busy entrepreneur who knows there's long-term value in your content.
- You have a million ideas but don't know how to choose.
- You need to clarify your ideal audience and how your content can serve them.
- You're starting to hate your blog because creating one post takes FOREVER.
- You've tried every content calendar and planning freebie out there, and you're still not seeing results.
- You're tired of playing around, and you're ready to upgrade your content creation system.
On the other hand, it's probably not a good fit for you right now if:
- You don't care what your readers want.
- You're already a content boss.
- You can't write a coherent paragraph.
- You don't think content matters. (Gasp.)
sometimes you're too close to your content. get the big picture.
"Working with Melanie on my content helped me in ways I couldn't have planned for or foreseen. Not only is she amazing with helping you see your overall content picture, she can help get all those content details nailed down.
I was blown away by the content inventory she provided me. It was like a little health checkup for my blogging content. It helped me identify the gaps in my content, and she helped me through her Content GPS to fix the issues and strengthen my content going forward."
Who am i?
I'm Melanie Sparks, a content strategist with 17+ years of experience. I help creative entrepreneurs create lovable content.
What if i don't like you?
Well, that's not very nice. But it's not possible to be liked by everyone. That's why the process starts with a free 20-minute intro call. If we don't mesh, we'll call it quits right then and there.
can i get a refund?
Due to the nature of our work together, I won't give refunds after the fact. However, if something tragic happens in your life and you need to postpone or cancel our time together, let me know and we'll work it out.
why are you an expert?
I've been working in content creation for 17+ years. (Yes, I'm that old.) I earned a BA in Journalism and I'm 3 credits shy of an MS in Organizational Communication. It's what I do (well).
can't i just google it?
Sure. You can probably Google strategic content plan and content calendar. (You can DIY almost anything these days. Please, no DIY surgery. Ever.) But you can't Google a content expert to walk you through the process step-by-step. Only you can decide if you need a real person to help you, and if I'm the right person to work with you.
Read the Terms of Purchase.
Stop right now and write down three questions you have about your content. This is your chance to get answers for free. Schedule your call and bring your questions...